Malaysia's Military, Police and Security Agencies
Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.


Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PAINTBALL - Come get some...
by pisang Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:53 am

» Sembang Medan Selera Pak Jebat V44
by pisang Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:37 am

» Baru balik
by pisang Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 pm

» Jaket camo
by atreyudevil Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

» Nusantara Total War: Portuguese Invasion
by Adib Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:57 pm

» Rekrut baru disini
by kapokbesi Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 am

» Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
by zacky.uesoff Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:00 pm

» ALL ABOUT HAM RADIO (AMATEUR RADIO STATION)
by kapokbesi Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:42 am

» Gathering MyMil 2015
by yaminz Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 am

» Diari MYMIL
by edayu Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 am

» Hari Polis ke-208
by venez Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 pm

» BACKPACKING
by venez Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

» Rekrut 2015
by atreyudevil Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 pm

» Sejarah Pangkalan-Pangkalan Udara TUDM
by venez Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:02 am

» MyMil useful website lists
by atreyudevil Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

» WIP - Work In Progress
by yaminz Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am

» Model Collections
by yaminz Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:58 am

» Rekrut October & November 2014
by atreyudevil Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 am

» Bola Cafe: MALAYSIA!
by HangPC2 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 am

» Hot Chick in Uniform
by yaminz Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 am

Statistics
We have 510 registered users
The newest registered user is Adib

Our users have posted a total of 171894 messages in 1313 subjects
MyMil at Facebook
Like/Tweet/+1

Diorama Builds

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Tue May 10, 2011 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Posts : 17387
Join date : 19/04/2010

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 am

kawe paling minat dio E2C tuh, huk2

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Tue May 10, 2011 7:59 am

mumuchi wrote:reference only for refence... Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok tu bro... Sy pun ada kettenkrad, ingat nak wat dio la tok ketten tu... hehehe

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Tue May 10, 2011 8:01 am

pergh dio E2C tu macam2 kena beli tu...ven menang loteri ka What a Face

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Tue May 10, 2011 8:02 am

tak kisah minz..kita sama2 cari idea What a Face

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 am

mumuchi wrote:pergh dio E2C tu macam2 kena beli tu...ven menang loteri ka What a Face

huk3, xyahler letak semua model tuh... sebijik E2C disebelah hanger pun dh cukup.

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by MMW on Tue May 10, 2011 8:37 am

Nah ni utk Boss ven sebab dia minat sgt E2C tu. Bagi satu carrier betul....

Ini baru betul-betul menang loteri nih..... What a Face What a Face What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAK PUAS TENGOK PERGI KAT SINI [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MMW
Colonel
Colonel

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 2269
Reputation : 159
Join date : 07/03/2011
Age : 45
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Tue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

MMW wrote:Nah ni utk Boss ven sebab dia minat sgt E2C tu. Bagi satu carrier betul....

Ini baru betul-betul menang loteri nih..... What a Face What a Face What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAK PUAS TENGOK PERGI KAT SINI [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mau inzal bos venz tghari nie... What a Face What a Face What a Face

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by MMW on Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 am

Ni sikit berita mengenai pembuat model tu...

The model, mostly completed in 2003, represents the USS Enterprise and Air-Wing 11 during the ships’ 1989 cruise.

Mr. Gabriel Suranyi dedicated a total of nineteen (19) years of detailed craftsmanship to complete the building of this 1/72 scale, sixteen foot long, five foot wide, four foot high carrier.

The Model was featured on the front page and fold-out centerfold in the March 1997, 15th-year-edition of FineScale Modeler magazine. The U.S. Navy also ferried the builder, Gabe Suranyi, via a C-2A to the USS Enterprise about 200 miles off Norfolk in September 1997. Gabe resided on the USS Enterprise for two days compliments of the ship's Captain.

The Superstructure took over 2 years to build. It was overhauled in 2006. Over 200 sections comprises a single radar mast glued one section at a time.

MMW
Colonel
Colonel

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 2269
Reputation : 159
Join date : 07/03/2011
Age : 45
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by alphawolf on Tue May 10, 2011 9:11 am

Gila kau 1/72 scale USS Enterprise!

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

"Look, you stupid b*****d, you've got no arms left"
"Yes I have!"
"LOOK!"
"It's just a flesh wound"

alphawolf
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 1457
Reputation : 196
Join date : 18/10/2010
Location : "Sitting Elephant"

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Tue May 10, 2011 9:16 am

MMW wrote:Ni sikit berita mengenai pembuat model tu...

The model, mostly completed in 2003, represents the USS Enterprise and Air-Wing 11 during the ships’ 1989 cruise.

Mr. Gabriel Suranyi dedicated a total of nineteen (19) years of detailed craftsmanship to complete the building of this 1/72 scale, sixteen foot long, five foot wide, four foot high carrier.

The Model was featured on the front page and fold-out centerfold in the March 1997, 15th-year-edition of FineScale Modeler magazine. The U.S. Navy also ferried the builder, Gabe Suranyi, via a C-2A to the USS Enterprise about 200 miles off Norfolk in September 1997. Gabe resided on the USS Enterprise for two days compliments of the ship's Captain.

The Superstructure took over 2 years to build. It was overhauled in 2006. Over 200 sections comprises a single radar mast glued one section at a time.

Mantap... mmg hardcore modeller

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Tue May 10, 2011 9:37 am

yaminz wrote:
mumuchi wrote:reference only for refence... Razz



Ok tu bro... Sy pun ada kettenkrad, ingat nak wat dio la tok ketten tu... hehehe

yang macam ni sesuai utk yaminz..dia banyak stok What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Russian Mud. Eastern Front 1944

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ammo Unloading[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by mumuchi on Tue May 10, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 am

mumuchi wrote:
yaminz wrote:
mumuchi wrote:reference only for refence... Razz



Ok tu bro... Sy pun ada kettenkrad, ingat nak wat dio la tok ketten tu... hehehe

yang macam ni sesuai utk yaminz..dia banyak stok What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Russian Mud. Eastern Front 1944

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ammo Unloading

Wooo, both items ada... ekekeke

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 am

tu aku jeles tu.... Razz

ok utk puppchen lak..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Tue May 10, 2011 11:08 am

mumuchi wrote:tu aku jeles tu.... Razz

ok utk puppchen lak..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hohoho...

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Tue May 10, 2011 3:41 pm

yaminz wrote:
MMW wrote:Nah ni utk Boss ven sebab dia minat sgt E2C tu. Bagi satu carrier betul....

Ini baru betul-betul menang loteri nih..... What a Face What a Face What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAK PUAS TENGOK PERGI KAT SINI [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mau inzal bos venz tghari nie... What a Face What a Face What a Face

perggg, abis space umah aku utk display model nih, muhahahaha

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by marc_zman on Wed May 11, 2011 4:31 am

perghhh.. kalu boss ven ada model camtu
mmg abis laaa deck a/c carrier jadi meja hidang tuk open house raya tahun ni
ekekekeee

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

Y.A.I.M.! Y.A.I.M.!! Y.A.I.M.!!!

Lautan luas.. Banjaran gunung.. Rezeki nan melimpah
Bawah langitNya kami bernaung.. Rasa kasih tercurah
Tahan airku bumi bertuah.. Tiada bandingannya
Rela bersatu ganding tenaga.. Mendaulatkan tenaga

Dengan sepenuh keazaman.. Semangatmu nan waja
Keranamu rela berkorban.. Engkaulah pertiwi yang tercinta
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria
Berkobar di dada

Tinggalkan ibu tinggalkan ayah... serta sanak saudara
Membuktikan kesetiaan kita.. Pada bumi Malaysia
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria



marc_zman
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
R.I.P
Posts : 16318
Reputation : 611
Join date : 08/06/2010
Location : di atas tanah bekas hutan, paya dan ladang kelapa sawit.. tak tau laaa ntah sapa2 pernah kena tanam kat sini dulu.. kalu ada laa

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 am

marc_zman wrote:perghhh.. kalu boss ven ada model camtu
mmg abis laaa deck a/c carrier jadi meja hidang tuk open house raya tahun ni
ekekekeee

huk3, akan aku haramkan sapa2 sentuh deck carrier aku... u touch u pay

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by alphawolf on Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am

Dio idea ni sonang yo...bukak aje la google images punya la banayak actual photos masa perang boleh buat idea/tukar jadi dio

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

"Look, you stupid b*****d, you've got no arms left"
"Yes I have!"
"LOOK!"
"It's just a flesh wound"

alphawolf
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 1457
Reputation : 196
Join date : 18/10/2010
Location : "Sitting Elephant"

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 am

orang kreatif macam ko boleh la pha Very Happy

orang macam aku lebih lagi kerja ngan jepun hanya tau 'enhanced'...er bukan kopi O taw....... lol! ...lagipun aku commission build, so senang sikit nak citer Embarassed

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Wed May 11, 2011 3:26 pm

mumuchi wrote:orang kreatif macam ko boleh la pha Very Happy

orang macam aku lebih lagi kerja ngan jepun hanya tau 'enhanced'...er bukan kopi O taw....... lol! ...lagipun aku commission build, so senang sikit nak citer Embarassed
What a Face What a Face What a Face

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Panther Family

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by mumuchi on Sun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by yaminz on Sun May 22, 2011 3:35 pm

mumuchi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

image tarak nampak bro...

yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by mumuchi on Sun May 22, 2011 3:54 pm

hmm tak leh hotlink la tu..ok wa edit buat link aja..

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Leaders look at the present, Great Leaders look at the past, present and the future!

Spoiler:


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



mumuchi
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 19546
Reputation : 525
Join date : 05/06/2010
Location : Dulu Tempat Lumba Kuda

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by venez on Sun May 22, 2011 3:58 pm

mumuchi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

image xleh nampak :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/vehicle_panzervi184.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Diorama Builds

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum