Malaysia's Military, Police and Security Agencies
Welcome to the battlefield, soldier!

MyMil adalah bod perbincangan berkenaan ketenteraan, agensi2 penguatkuasaan yang ada di Malaysia dan juga di serata dunia. Daftar sekarang untuk menikmati paparan perbincangan berinformasi sambil bersantai. Ahli2 yg baru akan digugurkan daripada senarai sekiranya tidak aktif dalam masa yg terdekat. Berforumlah dengan berhemah.

Terima kasih.


Admin dan moderator MyMil

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by Mymil, nor is Mymil responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, Mymil does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Mymil reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. Mymil also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sembang Medan Selera Pak Jebat V44
by atreyudevil Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:23 pm

» PAINTBALL - Come get some...
by pisang Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:53 am

» Baru balik
by pisang Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 pm

» Jaket camo
by atreyudevil Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

» Nusantara Total War: Portuguese Invasion
by Adib Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:57 pm

» Rekrut baru disini
by kapokbesi Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 am

» Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
by zacky.uesoff Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:00 pm

» ALL ABOUT HAM RADIO (AMATEUR RADIO STATION)
by kapokbesi Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:42 am

» Gathering MyMil 2015
by yaminz Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 am

» Diari MYMIL
by edayu Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 am

» Hari Polis ke-208
by venez Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 pm

» BACKPACKING
by venez Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

» Rekrut 2015
by atreyudevil Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 pm

» Sejarah Pangkalan-Pangkalan Udara TUDM
by venez Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:02 am

» MyMil useful website lists
by atreyudevil Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:17 pm

» WIP - Work In Progress
by yaminz Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am

» Model Collections
by yaminz Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:58 am

» Rekrut October & November 2014
by atreyudevil Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 am

» Bola Cafe: MALAYSIA!
by HangPC2 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:35 am

» Hot Chick in Uniform
by yaminz Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:52 am

Statistics
We have 510 registered users
The newest registered user is Adib

Our users have posted a total of 171906 messages in 1316 subjects
MyMil at Facebook
Like/Tweet/+1

Redesign Land Rover Defender

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by atreyudevil on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:50 pm

wa tau kat forum nih byk peminat defender..

skrg amik!!

There's something deliciously old-school about the Land Rover Defender. The product of continuous development since 1948 and produced in its current form since 1983, the Defender is to SUVs what the Porsche 911 is to sports cars: unapologetically faithful to its original form. But while the iconic Land Rover is still the very embodiment of the go-anywhere vehicle, the company is reportedly preparing to give it a complete overhaul.

Initial reports pertaining to the development of a new vehicle typically come with few details because inside sources remain tight-lipped. In this case, it appears that there are no details to be divulged simply because Land Rover hasn't decided what they'll be yet. At this point, according to British reports, JLR is intensively studying what is needed before it goes ahead with development – which strikes us as a smart course of action when you're dealing with replacing a vehicle as legendary as the Defender.

All we know at this point is that the new Defender is likely to feature a highly adaptable chassis on which will be built a wide variety of body types, from convertibles to wagons to pickups. After Land Rover does finally decide on the way forward, it is expected to unveil a concept sometime in early 2013 before it can begin production in 2015.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
♫♫ I could lift you up  ♫♫
♫♫ I could show you what you wanna see, And take you where you wanna be ♫♫
♫♫ You could be my luck♫♫
♫♫ Even if the sky is falling down, I know that we'll be safe and sound ♫♫
♫♫ We're safe and sound ♫♫
avatar
atreyudevil
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 9565
Reputation : 602
Join date : 18/04/2010
Location : Kuantan

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000002088986

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by jofizo on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:10 pm

aku lebih minat hilux......

jofizo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Mymil
Posts : 653
Reputation : 62
Join date : 21/10/2010

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by observateur on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 pm

YUMMY!!! (cicir air liur...)
avatar
observateur
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 2914
Reputation : 106
Join date : 18/04/2010
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by venez on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:53 pm

atreyudevil wrote:wa tau kat forum nih byk peminat defender..

skrg amik!!

There's something deliciously old-school about the Land Rover Defender. The product of continuous development since 1948 and produced in its current form since 1983, the Defender is to SUVs what the Porsche 911 is to sports cars: unapologetically faithful to its original form. But while the iconic Land Rover is still the very embodiment of the go-anywhere vehicle, the company is reportedly preparing to give it a complete overhaul.

Initial reports pertaining to the development of a new vehicle typically come with few details because inside sources remain tight-lipped. In this case, it appears that there are no details to be divulged simply because Land Rover hasn't decided what they'll be yet. At this point, according to British reports, JLR is intensively studying what is needed before it goes ahead with development – which strikes us as a smart course of action when you're dealing with replacing a vehicle as legendary as the Defender.

All we know at this point is that the new Defender is likely to feature a highly adaptable chassis on which will be built a wide variety of body types, from convertibles to wagons to pickups. After Land Rover does finally decide on the way forward, it is expected to unveil a concept sometime in early 2013 before it can begin production in 2015.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

huk3, compact dan ganas... fully loaded in small size...

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by marc_zman on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:23 am

huhuhuuu.. wa pun minat betoi ngan land rover ni
sampaikan wa nyampah biler tengok TDM pakai G-wagon.. ekekekeeeee

ni dia Land Rover paling basic idaman wa
kalu dapat bawak ni pusing-pusing bandar, memang best wooo..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Land Rover WMIK


Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

Y.A.I.M.! Y.A.I.M.!! Y.A.I.M.!!!

Lautan luas.. Banjaran gunung.. Rezeki nan melimpah
Bawah langitNya kami bernaung.. Rasa kasih tercurah
Tahan airku bumi bertuah.. Tiada bandingannya
Rela bersatu ganding tenaga.. Mendaulatkan tenaga

Dengan sepenuh keazaman.. Semangatmu nan waja
Keranamu rela berkorban.. Engkaulah pertiwi yang tercinta
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria
Berkobar di dada

Tinggalkan ibu tinggalkan ayah... serta sanak saudara
Membuktikan kesetiaan kita.. Pada bumi Malaysia
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria


avatar
marc_zman
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
R.I.P
Posts : 16318
Reputation : 611
Join date : 08/06/2010
Location : di atas tanah bekas hutan, paya dan ladang kelapa sawit.. tak tau laaa ntah sapa2 pernah kena tanam kat sini dulu.. kalu ada laa

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by tin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:27 am

jofizo wrote:aku lebih minat hilux......

same here bro...
avatar
tin
Kehormat MyMil

Mymil
Posts : 6841
Reputation : 235
Join date : 06/06/2010
Location : Mymil's village idiot

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by tin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 am

kalo land rover, wa suka freelander.
tp pinkies pon best jugaa...
avatar
tin
Kehormat MyMil

Mymil
Posts : 6841
Reputation : 235
Join date : 06/06/2010
Location : Mymil's village idiot

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by atreyudevil on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am

huhu aku minat defender..
pasal waktu kecik asik naik kete ni je kot

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
♫♫ I could lift you up  ♫♫
♫♫ I could show you what you wanna see, And take you where you wanna be ♫♫
♫♫ You could be my luck♫♫
♫♫ Even if the sky is falling down, I know that we'll be safe and sound ♫♫
♫♫ We're safe and sound ♫♫
avatar
atreyudevil
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 9565
Reputation : 602
Join date : 18/04/2010
Location : Kuantan

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1000002088986

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by Diki on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 pm

ATM tak lelong ke defender 90 pickup...teringin nak pakai satu...yg baru nyer mahal bebenor..tak mampu pak cik.
avatar
Diki
Civilian

Malaysia
Posts : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 20/09/2013
Age : 36
Location : Ampang, Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by venez on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

Diki wrote:ATM tak lelong ke defender 90 pickup...teringin nak pakai satu...yg baru nyer mahal bebenor..tak mampu pak cik.  
defender 100 tdi bykler yg dilelong... Smile

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
venez
ADMIN
ADMIN

Malaysia
Mymil
Posts : 17387
Reputation : 581
Join date : 19/04/2010
Age : 38
Location : AFNG

http://venez2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by yaminz on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 am

wooo, defender 100 series...
avatar
yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by marc_zman on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 am

110 daaa.. long wheel base dari versi 90

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

Y.A.I.M.! Y.A.I.M.!! Y.A.I.M.!!!

Lautan luas.. Banjaran gunung.. Rezeki nan melimpah
Bawah langitNya kami bernaung.. Rasa kasih tercurah
Tahan airku bumi bertuah.. Tiada bandingannya
Rela bersatu ganding tenaga.. Mendaulatkan tenaga

Dengan sepenuh keazaman.. Semangatmu nan waja
Keranamu rela berkorban.. Engkaulah pertiwi yang tercinta
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria
Berkobar di dada

Tinggalkan ibu tinggalkan ayah... serta sanak saudara
Membuktikan kesetiaan kita.. Pada bumi Malaysia
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria


avatar
marc_zman
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
R.I.P
Posts : 16318
Reputation : 611
Join date : 08/06/2010
Location : di atas tanah bekas hutan, paya dan ladang kelapa sawit.. tak tau laaa ntah sapa2 pernah kena tanam kat sini dulu.. kalu ada laa

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by yaminz on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 am

marc_zman wrote:110 daaa.. long wheel base dari versi 90
series la marc, including 110... ekekeke
avatar
yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by marc_zman on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 am

yaminz wrote:
marc_zman wrote:110 daaa.. long wheel base dari versi 90
series la marc, including 110... ekekeke

setau wa mmg tarak wujud pun Defender 100 series.. kalu land rover ni yg wa tau dia ada Series I, II ngan III.. in between ado laaa yg IIA ke haper tu.. tarak pa laaa ostadz.. as you said lor

--------------------my siggy below--------------------

Y.A.I.M.! Y.A.I.M.!! Y.A.I.M.!!!

Lautan luas.. Banjaran gunung.. Rezeki nan melimpah
Bawah langitNya kami bernaung.. Rasa kasih tercurah
Tahan airku bumi bertuah.. Tiada bandingannya
Rela bersatu ganding tenaga.. Mendaulatkan tenaga

Dengan sepenuh keazaman.. Semangatmu nan waja
Keranamu rela berkorban.. Engkaulah pertiwi yang tercinta
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria
Berkobar di dada

Tinggalkan ibu tinggalkan ayah... serta sanak saudara
Membuktikan kesetiaan kita.. Pada bumi Malaysia
Darah Satria.. Darah Satria


avatar
marc_zman
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Malaysia
R.I.P
Posts : 16318
Reputation : 611
Join date : 08/06/2010
Location : di atas tanah bekas hutan, paya dan ladang kelapa sawit.. tak tau laaa ntah sapa2 pernah kena tanam kat sini dulu.. kalu ada laa

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by yaminz on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:13 am

marc_zman wrote:
yaminz wrote:
marc_zman wrote:110 daaa.. long wheel base dari versi 90
series la marc, including 110... ekekeke

setau wa mmg tarak wujud pun Defender 100 series.. kalu land rover ni yg wa tau dia ada Series I, II ngan III.. in between ado laaa yg IIA ke haper tu.. tarak pa laaa ostadz.. as you said lor
owh, salah rupa nyer... ekekeke...
avatar
yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by yaminz on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 am

brapa rega land rover 110 nie dlelong?
avatar
yaminz
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Mymil
Posts : 13517
Reputation : 378
Join date : 23/04/2010
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Redesign Land Rover Defender

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum